Wednesday, July 16, 2008

how to begin

no one ever really knows what to say except that their life is boring. well i have vowed NOT to make people feel sorry for me and to dedicate this blog to how boring my life is not.

i do not want to subject others to the droning complaints that most people post on myspace and all of those other creepy cyberspace places. i want people to see how i love life and everything that comes w/ it...even the hard and boring things.

i guess i'll start off with the exciting adventures of a fifteen-and-a-half-year-old driving for the first time. it has been a scary experience at first-especially w/ my mom screaming at me for driving over the curb-but i got over it and i must say it is the highlight of my day. i like to watch the clock tick down in my history class as i wait in anticipation for my mom to come pick me up and take me to she church to drive in circles (you think i'd go crazy!).

alright, since i wont say my life is boring, that is all for now.

peace out?

3 comments:

ANNwithanE said...

i totally know what you mean about mom screaming in terror while you're driving. in fact, she still does it to me sometimes...and i've had a pretty decent driving record for the past seven and a half years. somehow, it must make her feel in control or something. moms - you gotta love 'em.
ps - i thought you drove well for a fifteen-and-a-half-year-old ;)

ANNwithanE said...

by the way, what do you mean by porkey? because you're not

Amanda said...

yeah i totally know what you mean eventhough i am younger than you my life is really boring.i think it is because i can't drive but i hope that, that can be taken care of this school year since you will be able to drive!yey...how exciting!!!!!so hopefully you can take me places and our boring lives will be over...yeah!lots of love- amanda