Thursday, September 4, 2008

it's only been three days...

...and i am already suffering from chronic over-working syndrome. i have 11 pages of reading i have to take notes on (but i guess i expect that from my ap class), and i also have some spanish homework i have to do, except i left my dumb book in the bandroom so i can't do my homework. oh well. that's what my 1 hour lunch is for, right?! i finished my chemistry homework, so i have 4 more pages to go with my english. ugh...and then there is seminary. it isnt that bad. its not at all the class, it is the people in the class who say stupid things. i feel bad for my dad because he wants to have a good, edifying discussion so that we can "learn by the spirit," as he calls it. i have a huge head ache accompanied by cramps and pms. grrr...i just want to go to sleep, but i still have at least a half-an-hour's worth of homework. my pillow and new duvet cover are calling me...very, very, VERY loudly.

No comments: