Sunday, August 24, 2008

hmmm...i don't really know what to make out about today. it was just like any other day at church. yesterday was weird. we went to the park to practice, but we didn't really even practice! we spent most of our time on the swings. that really made me upset. i was hoping we would work on 3rd movement, but we just ran through 1st a couple of times and played a few cadenses. ugh. now i wish i went to the beach with anne and brittany. whatever.

i finally finished my notes for the great gatsby. i really hated that book. i don't understand what's so great about it. all of the people are corrupt and stupid and they can all DIE (except for nick)! i just have to finish my other book and write my responses and i am done with my summer assignment. woo hoo!

i got my class schedule on friday. that was cool. if amanda is in my math class, then i'll have a buddy in all of my classes!

2 comments:

ANNwithanE said...

i told you, you should have ditched band...

Amanda said...

i am totally with you on the going to the beach thing with anne.now i wish i would have followed my advice instead of listening to you saying we were really going to practice.next time we should just think to ourselves...do we ever practice without adult supervision?oh well cant change the past and we will just have to have fun outside of math.