Friday, June 26, 2009

the last date of my junior year...holy crap!!!

yeah, it's so crazy that i am not a junior anymore!! i fell very under-prepared for my senior year, but i think that somehow i'll fight through it.

enough about all of that depressing stuff, i actually went to prom for the first time in my life (i wasn't going to say anything but brittany blogged about the pics so i guess i have to now!). i never found anything special about prom-especially junior prom-but a friend of mine asked me and i saw no trouble in going so i said yes (he also asked me in front of people; smart right?). despite my passiveness at going, i still went and had a pretty good time. i won't post the pics from before the party, but i'll show the during/sorta after pics.



this is the mr. noah. he is probably one of the coolest kid one could ever cross paths with and i have had the privilege of knowing him ever since kindergarten. omh, that seems like FOREVER AGO!! i swear, he is so funny and crazy and no one could ever compare to him because he is so amazing. he has spent many years with me in drama, then suddenly band, and of course we can't forget the honors program.


awww...jonathong, jonathong carrizle (a.k.a. jonathan carrizal) what a kid. he has been my drumline mentor person sorta. he was going to go into the marines, but the poor kid's mother made him go to college. he is someone i will really miss though...he's a senior. man alive time goes so quickly!


mattie halvorson. this was the choir president of this previous year and he has so graciously passed that task on to me. i only hope that i can be half as good as he was. this guy pulled me through some though times in choir when our director would get on my last nerve. he was a really good guy too. i have no clue how i am going to keep choir under control now!!!!

so the dance overall was pretty fun. i felt bad because at like 9:15 i already wanted to go home. but i stuck it out and i made it through the night. the only reason why i wanted to leave was because my date and i were dancing with the couples (you can imagine people making-out right?) and so i was really uncomfortable and my date was looking at me kinda funny. but then we started hanging out with matt and noah whose group was NOT as awkward so after that it was really fun. i don't know how i would rate the date compared to my other two, but who cares about that? the important thing was that i had fun at my junior prom!

No comments: